You will get a CD with this project:
CD contains following things:
- Project Report in pdf format and in word format ( .doc or .docx )
- Circuit diagram
- PCB layout
- Microcontroller Program in assembly language
- Hex file of the microcontroller code
- Android application installation file ( .apk file)
- Datasheets of all the components / ICs used in the project
- Power point presentation / PPT file
Android mobile controlled door security locking system has its main application in security systems. It can be used in house, shop, offices, industry. We have provided a Relay and a DC motor to give a demo of door lock opening. User needs to enter password using an Application on Android mobile. System compares the user password with the password stored in EEPROM memory. I2C bus protocol is used to interface EEPROM memory to 8051 microcontroller.
Description in detail:
Various important blocks of system are:
2) Android mobile with application installed
3) Bluetooth decoder and transmitter
4) LCD Display
5) Motor Driver
6) DC Motor and Buzzer
Applications and Advantages:
Applications of Android mobile controlled door security locking system:
1) This project can be used in Industries, Home, Office, Shops.
Advantages of Android mobile controlled door security locking system:
1) This project is easy to use.
1. We can provide voice feedback system.
Video of the project: Android mobile controlled door security locking system
YouTube video coming soon
Question and answers about this project:
Question : Can we use AC devices at the output?
Answer : We have provided 1 relay in this project, so you can use AC device.